Wednesday 2 August 2017

Week 96 - Betio 1st, Tarawa (Companion: Elder Sheffield)

Oi,

What's up? This weeks been great. There are some changes in Betio, since Elder Kitchens leaving there was a transfer that went down. Elder Tiakia is now with Elder Sagapolu and I'm with Elder Sheffield (from Utah). He's actually a missionary from Marshall Islands but moved over to this side of the mission 3 months ago. 

It was really sad watching Elder Kitchens leaving, it was hard for him. 

Lots of work here in Betio, keeping myself busy. Still struggling with the ward but little by little. We did finally get a new Ward Mission Leader, he's awsome, just moved from Temaiku. I'm excited to work with him. 

I'm sorry, losing the desire to email, but don't worry, I've been keeping my journal up to date. I'll tell you all about it in 5 weeks. 

Vaughan!! Happy birthday, it's Independence day here in Kiribati, so we've been celebrating over here as well. 

Love you all. I have 1 bubuti... please don't make a banner for when I get home. 

Elder Berends 

No comments:

Post a Comment