Monday 27 March 2017

Week 78 - Abaiang (Companion: Elder Sagara)

Hey 
So about school stuff... I really gotaa do something about it. And yeah, I am thinking the BYU is the best option if I'm going to do film. So help a brotha\son out and let me know what I need to do, it kinda hard trying to do it all on a little mobile phone in abaiang like this. But I'm gonna do as much as I can from here. 

Anyways, the baptism was so good! Koriri, our recent convert from December did the baptism, he did an excellent job, hopefully we can get him on a mission. Katakua and tekaete were baptized 4th March Saturday afternoon just as the sun was setting. It was beautiful. They both bore testimony at the baptismal service and even the fast and testimony meeting the following day. In their testimonies they shared that they had never felt so close to their heavenly father before. They also shared their goals of going to the temple. So yeah that went really well. 

Just a short email this week, gonna get started with school stuff. 

Love Elder Berends

No comments:

Post a Comment