Sunday 13 December 2015

Week 13 - Kiritmati

Hey guys,


This week has been a lot more successful, we actually had a couple of full working days with out banks and bills getting in the way. However, we were not successful with the bills, they are now 1 week over due. We were unable to get the money because Elder Afatasi doesn't yet have his name under the accounts to be able to sign cheques so we are just waiting for that confirmation from Tarawa.


Sounds like you'll be leaving the ward at exciting times for your YW's mum. How is Red, is he apart of the family yet? Have you planned any hunts for Red yet? I haven't been counting the weeks but it must be around week 13 because I heard the new intake from the MTC arrived last week. 


My crocs are going great, Elder Afatasi says he's had his crocs since day one and he only has less than 2 months.
.......

Okay well power just died and I was using basic HTML so that it runs faster but that also means that it doesn't save drafts automatically. So when the power died I lost everything I hadn't saved... which was a lot, sorry. But basically I was talking about all the success we had, 8 investigators came to church, several less active as well, 2 baptisms are going down this Saturday for Kaboruru and Reite, and at least another 4 will be baptized on 19 Dec, including Tatonga, his wife and child.


People have been saying I'm getting the language really fast but I feel I have a reeeeeaaally long way to go. Sorry that it's not a very good email, but there are people waiting for their turn so laters.







Love you au Utu

Love Elder Berends




No comments:

Post a Comment